Christmas Countdown

Saturday 5 November 2011

Fly me to the Moon

Hello ladies, I've been busy visiting lots of blogs and becoming a follower, as I've just realised that I receive all the latest goings on in my blogger dashboard of the blogs I am following - there is some amazing talent out there and I want to attempt to make soo many cards similar to the ones I've seen. I also order so many goodies to be able to craft my 'new creations'. It's costing me a small fortune! and I think I'm being creative, but all I'm really doing is staring at my computer screen - lol. I have managed to make a card to enter into this weeks http://magnoliastamplovers.blogspot.com/ Black challenge:


I used my Magnolia Astronaut Tilda and had my first attempt at masking! and sat her on the Magnolia Rocket from the same collection. I coloured her with Pro-markers and Copics, added some Diamond Stickles and coated her 'helmet' with Anita's 3-D Clear Gloss Finish, which really shines in real life. I stamped the Magnolia sentiment and heat embossed with Heat it Up embossing powder to give a 3D effect. I used card and papers from my stash, added some black ribbon and some silver stars.
Here's a closer look:


And finally a closer look at the embossed sentiment:


Apologies for the dark pictures, but it's such a dull, overcast day today that there's hardly any natural light and  my pictures turn out with so much glare when I use my flash, that you can't see them!
That's all for now.
Have a happy Saturday whatever you're doing and thank you for stopping by.
Hugs,
Vicki x

No comments:

Post a Comment