I have been lucky enough to receive the Liebster Blog Award from the lovely talented Liz at Craftyliz's Creations who has given my blog this recognition! I'm flattered to have received this award as it is good to know that other fellow crafters enjoy my creations!
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has chosen to follow my blog and also to those who leave encouraging comments on my posts. They are all really appreciated.
"The origins of the Liebster Blog Award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany, Liebster meaning favourite or dearest, to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note."
Here's what to do on receiving your Award
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste their blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve recognition.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
Here are my five blogs I've chosen to pass this on to. They are in no particular order:
Pat K at - Paper, Markers, Ink, Oh My!
Johann at - It's My Creative World
Nic at - Crafty Urchins
Kerri at - Thank God for Colors
Anja at - Little Butterfly Creations
Thank you once again to Liz who gave me this award.